I am sure as you already guessed – I LOVE DOGS! They are truly a woman (and man’s) best friends!
Did you know archeologists have found fossil records of domesticated pet dogs alongside humans from as long as 14,000 years ago! Wow - that’s a long time. That’s 140-280 generations in human terms, or nearly 100,000 dog years!
It’s fascinating what can happen in as long a time. What started presumably with frail wolves ousted from their packs, gravitating towards early human settlements for scraps and protection – have evolved into over 300 breeds of dogs we know and love today.
Over these 14,000 and probably more years, humans only selected the genetic variations in the offspring of these initial outcast wolves which best suited our needs. Which is why all puppies look cute to us today, because the ones which didn’t, or those who were extremely aggressive towards humans - we never further developed their genetic variations, all those thousands of years ago.
We only developed the genetic variations/behaviors/ characteristics we liked or needed in our new best friends. So, the dogs we know and love today, have come down a very long line of natural genetic variations and human selection – leading them to look and behave the way we know them too!
But all these variations in dog breeds only exploded over the last 200 years, when humans began cross-breeding dogs in the 19th century. Before then dogs were groomed over thousands of years in somewhat isolated pockets across the world for different and unique characteristics. From small cute ones for royalty to bigger, sportier or more protective ones for working alongside humans.
Along with the explosion of dog breeds, also came an explosion in gifts ideas for dog lovers! With so many more dog breeds and owners, dog lover gifts (especially dog mom gifts) are now amongst the most popular gifting category in the US and around the world.
I did some research, and here’s what I found for many of the more popular breeds we know and LOVE today.
And while researching here’s something shocking, I got to know that a huge amount of people are looking for ‘Beware of Dog Signs’, meaning that people should take care or it’s an indication of the consequences which they’ll have to suffer if they venture onto any property. It’s like an indication that you’re having a bad dog and here are the consequences if they get mad at you and the dog owner shall not be liable to anyone if the person who is indulging suffer any injury or death from being bitten by their dog.
Also did a side research on how people are looking for gift ideas for dog lovers on Google and have added those insights below:
Originated in Pembrokeshire, The Pembroke Welsh Corgi is a cattle herding dog breed and their puppies are adorable! Their personality will steal your heart in a second. They are active and intelligent dog breed but stubborn at times.
At 10 to 12 inches at the shoulder and 27 to 30 pounds, they are Chubby and you can find them in four different coat colors and markings - red, sable, fawn, and black and tan, with or without white markings.
They are one of the world's most popular herding breeds. They are fearless, independent and responds well to training. According to the AKC, the Pembroke Welsh Corgi was ranked 20th most popular breed of dog in 2015. Some of them are prone to overeating, so one must keep an eye on their weight. Pembrokes also make good watchdogs. They tend to bark at anything and everything. They are very affectionate, love to be involved in the family.
Also, did you know none other than Queen Elizabeth II has had more than 30 corgis in her lifetime? Though her last two corgis—Whisper and Willow—have both recently passed away, she does still have two dorgis (corgi/dachshund mixes) named Candy and Vulcan.
In fact, according to the Oxford dictionary, cor means dwarf and gi means dog. So Corgi literally means ‘dwarf dog’ in Welsh.
If you own or love a Corgi, the most popular Corgi gift-related search terms on Google are:
• Corgi gifts / Corgi gift / Corgi lovers gifts / Corgi lover gifts / Gifts corgi lovers / Gifts for corgi lovers / Gifts for corgi owners / Corgie gifts
• Corgi Bobble Head
• Corgi gift ideas
• Corgi themed gifts
• Corgi items / Corgi gift items
• Welsh corgi gifts
• Unique corgi gifts
• Corgi dog gifts
• Pembroke welsh corgi gifts
• Corgi stuff / Corgi stuffed animal
• Corgi merch
The Chihuahua is the smallest breed of dog with a huge personality weighing no more than 6 pounds with variety in coat types and colors - the Smooth Coat (short haired) and the Long Coat (longhaired). They stand only about five inches high. Their eyes are round and large.
A national symbol of Mexico and is named after the Mexican state of Chihuahua. These are the smallest breed and oldest breeds of the Americans. They are among the top 10 watch dogs recommended by experts. They require a minimum of grooming and exercise and equally very easy to keep clean.
They love to be close with people as they are fun-loving and charming & easily form a close bond. Chihuahuas are excellent companion dogs and are bold, confident, intelligent and fast learner. They are attention seekers and are loyal to their owners. They are good family pets when treated respectfully and sometimes are distrustful of strangers, which makes them good watchdogs but there is a need to teach them to meet people in a friendly manner. They can’t bear much cold and are prone to shiver when they are cold, excited, or scared. They aren’t very friendly with other dogs and are not the best dog to have when you have children younger than 8 years.
If you own or love a Chihuahua, the most popular Chihuahua gift-related search terms on Google are:
• Chihuahua stuffed animal / Stuffed Chihuahua
• Chihuahuas accessories
• Chihuahua ornaments / Chihuahua Christmas ornaments
• Chihuahua gifts / Chihuahua gift / Chihuahua gifts dog lovers / Chihuahua themed gifts / Gifts for chihuahua lovers / Chihuahua lover gifts
• Chihuahua socks
• Chihuahua jewelry
• Chihuahua stuff
• Chihuahua cute mugs
• Chihuahua decor
• Chihuahua earrings
• Chihuahua store
• Chihuahua merchandise
• Chihuahua dog room decor
• Chihuahua statue / Chihuahua garden statue
• Chihuahua items / Chihuahua gift items / Chihuahua products / Chihuahua things
• Chihuahua collectibles
The Latin phrase multum in parvo, or "an abundance in a little" or "a lot of dog in a small space” is the official motto of the Pug and sums up its description!
Pugs have an even-tempered and charming personality with their small size and muscular disposition. Well known as sociable and gentle companion dogs with a large round head, smooth, black and velvety ears, wrinkly, short-muzzled face, sparkling eyes, and a tightly curled tail. They really can’t help but make you smile. They are very intelligent, happy, affectionate, playful and mischievous.
It is believed that the Pug's name comes from the Latin word for "fist" because their face resembles a closed human fist. They are suitable for families with children and their cute wrinkled brow giving them a range of human expressions.
Very fond of children and small enough to properly play with them. They are playful and thrive on human companionship and are ideal house dogs. Many owners call their pugs ‘shadows’ because they like to follow their humans everywhere and always stay close to the action, always craving for affection and attention from their owners.
Pugs live to love and want to be loved in return. They can't tolerate high heat and humidity because of a short muzzle. They do best in moderate climates but with proper care. Pugs love to be the center of attention and are sure to be very lovesick if ignored. They are greedy eaters and will overeat every chance they get, and also gain weight easily. If you own a Pug, expect him or her to follow you everywhere, including the bathroom, always want to sit in your lap, want to sleep on the bed with you and more!
Did you know China is the earliest known origin for Pugs, where they were bred to be companions for ruling families in China? These pet Pugs were highly valued by Chinese Emperors, and this royal dog breed has only been raised in luxury, sometimes even guarded by soldiers.
Today thankfully you don’t have to be a royal to enjoy the companionship of an ever-loving pug. Today this breed is adored by millions of owners and fans around the world. From China, Pugs spread to other parts of Asia. Historians believe that the Pug was a pet of the Buddhist monasteries in Tibet.
In Holland, the Pug became the official dog of the House of Orange after one saved the Prince’s life by barking to alert the prince of enemy soldiers about to ambush the Price. In fact when William of Orange, also known as William III, went to England in 1688 - they brought their Pugs with them, presumably for the first time onto the British Isles.
So, Pugs were brought from China to Europe in the 16th century, and they came to be known by different names in different countries. In France they were called Carlin, In Spain Dogullo, in Germany Mops, and in Italy, Caganlino.
In more recent times, Queen Victoria developed a passion for pugs which she passed on to other members of the Royal family. Napoleon's wife, Josephine too owned a Pug called Fortune.
Today Pugs are among one of the most popular breeds on the planet!
If you own or love a Pug, the most popular Pug gift-related search terms on Google are:
• Pug gifts / Pug lover gifts / Gifts for pug lovers / Pug gifts pug lover gifts / Pug themed gifts / Pug gift ideas / Gift for pug owners
• Pug stuff / Pug stuffed animal
• Pug merchandise
• Pug ornaments
• Pug accessories
• Pug items
• Pug cookie car
• Pug lunch box
• Pug wine glasses
• Pug Merch
• Pug bobble head / Pug bobblehead / Pug bobblehead for car
• Pug head / Pug shaking head
English Bulldog is also referred to as British Bulldog to distinguish him from other bulldog-type breeds such as the French Bulldog or American Bulldog. These are medium-sized dogs in terms of their height. However, they are by no means small. They come in various range of colors but more likely to be Fallow, Fawn, Brindle, White, and Red.
Affectionate, easygoing, and lovable, they are iconic dog, with a very characteristic look. They are good around children of all ages. Most are moderately friendly toward strangers. Although some can be aggressive to unfamiliar dogs, while others are politely reserved, the breed is quite good with other pets. An excellent guard dog, courageous and dependable.
You should keep your Bulldog slim. They can become overweight easily if not exercised regularly. They cannot tolerate hot humid weather and they chill easily in cold temperatures - but they make a very fine family pet.
If you own or love an English Bulldog, the most popular English Bulldog gift-related search terms on Google are:
• English bull dog gifts / English bulldog gifts / Bulldog gifts / Bulldog themed gifts / Bulldogs gifts / bull dog gift / Gifts for English bulldog lovers / English bulldog gifts and collectibles / Gift for bulldog lover / Bulldog gift ideas / Gifts for bulldog lovers / Bulldog gifts owners
• Bull dog figurines
• English bulldog statue
• English bulldog t shirts / English bulldog t shirts / English bulldog shirts
• Bulldog socks / English bulldog socks
• English bulldog clothes / English bulldog apparel / English bulldog apparel for humans
• English bulldog painting / English bulldog art
• English bulldog accessories
• Bulldog stuff / Bulldogs stuff / English bulldog stuff / Bulldog stuffed animal
• English bulldog ornament
• English bulldog merchandise / Bull dog merchandise / Bulldog merchandise
• English bulldog cookie jar
• Bulldog items / English bulldog items
• English bulldog mug / English bulldog coffee mug
• English bulldog products
• Bulldog collectible / Bulldogs collectibles
This medium-sized working dog and high-energy breed, originally hails from Siberia, can grow to between 35-60 pounds. Huskies were originally bred by the native people in Asia. It is an active, energetic, and resilient breed with an extremely dense coat, which allows them to withstand extreme cold. These dogs often have striking blue eyes which makes them even more beautiful. Their thick coats require weekly grooming. The Husky howls instead of barking and are notorious howlers, you can hear Husky's voice carry from miles. They are intelligent and independent and are affectionate with everyone.
They do well with children and friendly towards strangers and would highly recommend them if you want a guard dog. When properly trained and cared for, Huskies make truly wonderful family companions. They are very charming with their mischievous, playful, highly intelligent and talkative nature. They exhibit high energy indoors, needs tons of exercise and maybe destructive "without proper care". They give a lot of affection and love to receive it. They do better in cooler climate.
If you own or love a Siberian Husky, the most popular Siberian Husky gift-related search terms on Google are:
• Husky stuffed animal dog / Siberian husky stuffed animal / Stuffed Siberian husky
• Husky slippers / Husky dog slippers
• Husky ornaments / Siberian husky ornaments
• Husky onesie
• Husky gifts / Siberian husky gifts / Gifts for husky lovers / Siberian husky gifts for dog lovers / Husky lover gifts
• Husky blanket
• Siberian husky plush
• White husky stuffed animal / Siberian husky stuffed animals / White husky stuffed animals / Husky stuffed animals
• Husky merchandise / Siberian husky merchandise
• Siberian husky statue
• Stuffed husky puppy
• Siberian husky figurines
• Husky earrings
French Bulldogs / Frenchie
The French bulldog’s origins are murky, somewhere in France, with further roots tracing back to English bulldogs. In France, the English bulldogs probably bred with terriers to create French bulldogs.
A Frenchie is a companion dog amongst the world’s most popular small dog breeds. In fact, in 2015, they were the 4th most popular dog in both the United Kingdom, and in the U.S. They demand attention, like many other companion dog breeds, requiring close contact with their humans. French bulldog is most often mistaken with the Boston Terrier and English Bulldogs, as they resemble a lot.
French Bulldog is a muscular dog, an even-tempered house dog. They do not require a lot of food, need minimal exercise, with daily short walks. A Frenchie is a charmer - they rarely bark, but they are excellent watchdogs. They do well with other animals and enjoy making new friends. They are the most loving dogs, playful, alert, adaptable and muscular in appearance.
If you own or love a French Bulldog / Frenchie, the most popular French Bulldog gift-related search terms on Google are:
• French bulldog gifts / Frenchie gifts
• French bulldog jewellery / French bulldog ring / French bulldog necklace
• French bulldog shirt
• French bulldog accessories / Frenchie accessories
• French bulldog pyjamas / Frenchie pajamas
• French bulldog socks
• French bulldog stuff / French bulldog stuffed animal
• French bulldog purse
• French bulldog merchandise
• French bulldog blanket
• French bulldog items
• French bulldog home decor
• French bulldog doormat
Boston Terrier owners know that their dogs’ rule, as they are lovers - not fighters! You will instantly fall in love with a Boston Terrier puppy when you see one and you will do every possible thing to bring one home and so what I did. They are just Adorable!
They are extraordinarily adaptable to your lifestyle and have the most expressive facial expressions that will make you laugh out loud! They’re just well-proportioned, handsome little dogs. For people who want a cheerful companion, a Boston Terrier can be a great choice. They are often referred to as the national dog of the United States.
If you own or love a Boston Terrier, the most popular Boston Terrier gift-related search terms on Google are:
• Boston terrier gifts / Boston terrier gift ideas / Gifts for Boston terrier lovers
• Boston terrier clothing / Boston terrier clothes / Boston terrier clothing and accessories
• Boston terrier statues / Boston terrier statue
• Boston terrier ornaments
• Boston terrier merchandise
• Boston terrier purses / Boston terrier Purse / Boston terrier bags
• Boston terrier stuff / Boston terrier stuffed animal
• Boston terrier shirt / Boston terrier t shirt / Boston Terrier sweatshirt
• Boston Terrier Pajamas
• Boston terrier necklace
• Boston terrier figurine / Boston terrier figurines
• Boston terrier accessories
• Boston terrier items
• Boston terrier apparel
• Boston terrier home decor / Boston terrier decor
• Boston Terrier bobble Head
• Boston terrier products
• Boston terrier items for sale
• Boston terrier things
• Boston terrier collectables
• Boston terrier art / Boston terrier painting
Dachshund is a German word meaning “badger dog” - "Dach" means badger and "hund" means dog - primarily groomed to hunt badgers in the wild.
With their slender long torso, dachshunds have the lung capacity, stamina shape and size to become great badger hunting dogs. It’s said that Dachshunds can track a scent that is more than a week old! So they were also commonly used for rabbit, fox and deer hunting in addition to badgers.
The Dachshund may have an unmistakable long-backed body, and little legs - but they have a BIG personality. They are a loyal companion and good with children if treated well. Smart and vigilant, with a big-dog bark, they are good family dogs and they can also make watch dogs. They can be brave and a bit stubborn, but their endearing nature and unique look has won millions of hearts the world over.
However, as Dachshunds were bred to be hunters, they are ranked high for destructiveness. But their versatility makes them excellent family companions. There is no height standard for the dachshund, but they are usually under nine inches in height and come in five colors: red, black, chocolate, white and gray.
As we were saying before, despite their size, Dachshunds are well known for their courageous nature, well-balanced, bold and confident personality, with an energetic disposition and pleasant expressions.
Their keen nose also gives them an advantage over most other breeds for trailing when on the hunt. However, as they have a long back, Dachshunds are prone to spinal disk problems, making it extremely important not to let them ever become overweight and always keep a close check on their weight.
The exact origins of the Dachshund are unknown but theorized that the early roots of the dachshund may go back to ancient Egypt. Since then the Dachshund has long been a national symbol of Germany now also including elements of German, French, and English hounds and terriers.
If you own or love a Dachshund, the most popular Dachshund gift-related search terms on Google are:
• Dachshund gifts / Gifts for dachshund lovers / Gifts for dachshund lover / Dachshund gifts for her / Dachshund gift
• Dachshund pajamas
• Dachshund paper towel holders
• Dachshund blanket
• Dachshund statue / Dachshund garden statue
• Dachshund necklace / Dachshund jewellery / Dachshund ring
• Dachshund bracelets / Dachshund bracelet
• Dachshund coffee mug / Dachshund mug
• Dachshund bed
• Dachshund socks
• Dachshund merchandise
• Dachshund doormat
• Dachshund accessories
• Dachshund keychain
• Dachshund home decor
• Dachshund stuff / Dashound stuff / Dachshund stuffed animal
• Weiner dog shirt
• Weiner dog gifts / Weiner dog gifts
As their name suggests, originally from Germany, German Shepherd Dogs are the most popular breeds in the United States. They started being called an Alsatiansin the United States during World War 2 owing to the anti- German rhetoric.
They are amongst the smartest, intelligent and most versatile dogs around. That’s why they are also a favorite choice for service dogs, military dogs, and police dogs.
Large-sized with medium-energy, the German Shepherd breed can grow to between 75-95 pounds and lives an average of 10-12 years. They are large, agile, muscular, and were bred to be the ultimate herding dog. Their courage, speed, strength, gentleness, endurance, obedience, loyalty also makes them a good choice as well-disciplined family pets. They are very protective and devoted to their family and home.
The German Shepherd is both an indoor and outdoor dog. Frequent training or exercise sessions and daily mental stimulation are essential for keeping their mind and body active. They enjoy physical challenges, and because the German Shepherd sheds throughout the year, their coat needs to be brushed once or twice a week.
Ample daily exercise helps prevent aggressive behavior. German shepherd pups needs socialization and obedience training at a young age, else they can be very destructive. German Shepherds get along well with children and other dogs and pets as long as they’re taught to do so. They are amongst the smartest and easiest to train.
If you own or love a German Shepherd, the most popular German Shepherd gift-related search terms on Google are:
• German shepherd statue
• German shepherd gifts / German shepherd gifts for dog lovers
• German shepherd accessories
• German shepherd figurine
• German shepherd stuff / German shepherd stuffed animal
• German shepherd coffee mug
• German shepherd apparel
• German shepherd decor
• German shepherd ornaments
• German shepherd merchandise
• German shepherd items
Developed in Germany, Poodles rank as the second most intelligent dog breed just behind the Border Collie.
Amongst the most popular dog breeds in the world, Poodles can be of three sizes: Standard Poodle, Miniature Poodle, and Toy Poodle colored either black, white, or apricot. They have a curly fur coat, with an elegant posture, making them impressive and affectionate family dogs and loyal family companions. They are highly trainable & natural athletes, skillful in many dog sports and outdoor activities. Poodles are easy to train, have exceptional learning ability, are loving, smart and make for loyal family companions.
They are a type of water dog because of their basic instinct to retrieve objects from water. Some Poodles are prone to getting overweight, so watch their calorie consumption. The poodle coat will turn knotted and curly unless brushed out vigorously. They are commonly seen in colors of silver, black, white, apricot and chocolate - all needing frequent grooming.
If you own or love a Poodle, the most popular Poodle gift-related search terms on Google are:
• Poodle stuffed animals / Poodle stuffed animal / Stuffed animal poodle
• Poodle shirt
• Poodle statue / Poodle statues / Poodle statues for sale
• Poodle gifts / Standard poodle gifts / Poodle lover gifts / Poodle gift / Gifts for poodle lovers
• Poodle jewelery / Poodle jewlery
• Poodle decor / Poodle home decor
• Poodle earrings / Poodle bracelet
• Stuffed toy poodle / Stuffed poodle toy
• Poodle ornament
• Poodle coffee mugs
• Poodle merchandise
• Black poodle figurine / Ceramic poodle figurines
• Poodle items
• Poodle wine glasses
• Poodle plate
The Miniature Schnauzer is a German breed, amongst the most popular terrier breeds. The smallest of the three Schnauzer breeds, the Mini Schnauzer is amongst the top 20 most popular breeds in the U.S, England, and Germany.
They are playful well-mannered, quick learners, adaptable ideal house dogs, also making great watchdogs. They get along well with other animals and kids and are sociable dogs that love to be with their people. Their familiar bushy beard and expressive eyebrows give them a charming, human-like expression. Their hard, wiry coat comes in three color patterns: salt and pepper, black and silver, and solid black. With a Miniature Schnauzer in the house, you’ll never be alone and get bored.
A bright, friendly, trainable, low-shedding companion, The Miniature Schnauzer is also known for being obedient and quick to learn. They can be clever, sometimes stubborn and some may bark a lot.
They do not shed but they need to be groomed regularly. As the breed is somewhat fearless around other dogs, not knowing how big they are, it’s important to introduce a Miniature Schnauzer to other dogs at a young age so they don’t gain any aggressive tendencies. Some Miniature Schnauzers are also prone to getting overweight, so good to watch their calorie consumption and weight level.
If you own or love a Mini Schnauzer, the most popular Mini Schnauzer gift related search terms on Google are:
• Schnauzer gifts / Miniature Schnauzer gifts / Gifts for Schnauzer lovers
• Schnauzer ornaments / Schnauzer ornament / Schnauzer Christmas ornament
• Schnauzer statue / Schnauzer garden statue
• Schnauzer slippers
• Schnauzer statues
• Schnauzer Christmas ornaments / Miniature Schnauzer ornaments
• Schnauzer jewelery / Schnauzer jewlery
• Schnauzer figurine / Schnauzer figurines / Miniature Schnauzer figurines
• Schnauzer socks
• Miniature Schnauzer statue
• Schnauzer decor
• Schnauzer accessories
• Schnauzer stuff
• Schnauzer items
• Schnauzer merchandise / Schnauzer gifts merchandise
The Golden Retrievers are playful, friendly, affectionate and even-tempered large-sized Scottish gun dogs. Their temperament has made them the third-most-popular family dog in the United States.
Named after their dense, lustrous coat of beautiful golden fur. They are fabulous outgoing, trustworthy family dogs and are also natural athletes. An extremely intelligent companion, always wanting to love and please, they’re great with kids, very protective of their humans and tend to get along well with other pets. Goldens can reach a weight of 55 – 75 lbs, and a height between 21.5 – 24”.
Swimming and fetching are their natural pastimes as Golden Retrievers have an instinctive love of water and are easy to train. Golden Retrievers require fairly regular grooming. They were originally bred in Scotland in the mid-19th century. They don’t often bark so do not count them to make good watchdogs.
Golden Retrievers are rarely picky eaters, and they require ample physical and mental exercise. They are so versatile as they are not only good bird dogs and family pets but are popular service dogs for the blind and disabled, as well as working search and rescue dogs.
If you own or love a Golden Retriever, the most popular Golden Retriever gift-related search terms on Google are:
• golden retriever gifts / gifts for golden retriever lovers / golden retriever gifts for dog lovers / gifts for golden retriever owners / golden retriever gifts for her / golden retriever themed gifts / golden retriever gift ideas / golden retriever lovers gifts / golden retriever owner gifts
• golden retriever stuffed animal
• golden retriever ornament / golden retriever accessories
• golden retriever merchandise / golden retriever store
• golden retriever apparel / golden retriever tee shirt / golden retriever scarf
• golden retriever decor / golden retriever home decor / golden retriever decor stuff
• golden retriever items / golden retriever gift items
• golden retriever wine glasses / golden retriever coffee mug / golden retriever wine
• golden retriever throw blanket
• golden retriever pajama bottoms / golden retriever print pajamas
• golden retriever magnet
• golden retriever products
The name “Shih Tzu” means little lion in Mandarin Chinese because of the breed's lion-like appearance, is tiny in size but sturdy dog, big on personality with a lust, long, soft and double hair coat. The Shih Tzu’s coat comes in an array of different colors, including black, white, blue, brindle, gold, liver, red and silver.
They rank as one of the top ten most popular dog breeds in the USA. It’s no surprise - with such a cute face, large dark eyes, those sweet expressions, weighing from 4 to 7.25 kilograms. Shih Tzus are lovers and not hunters. So don't expect them to hunt, guard, or retrieve as they’re not bred for those traits.
They are bred to be affectionate, happy, friendly, lively and make for a great family pet and companion who gets along well with other animals and even children.
They are so cute - like a teddy bear and best for cuddling. The Shih Tzu is sometimes called the Chrysanthemum Dog, a perfect nickname that describes the way their hair on their face grows out in all directions.
They need to however be kept indoors in air-conditioned rooms during hot weather. Routine grooming is also absolutely necessity The Shih Tzu's coat grows continuously and because of their long coat and fast-growing hair, regular grooming is necessary pretty much every day.
If you own or love a Shih Tzu, the most popular Shih Tzu gift-related search terms on Google are:
• Shihtzu ornament / Shih Tzu ornaments / Shih Tzu ornament / Shih Tzu Christmas Ornaments
• Shih Tzu Gifts / Shihtzu gifts / Shih Tzu gifts for dog lovers / Gifts for Shih Tzu lovers
• Shih Tzu figurine / Shih Tzu figurines
• Shih Tzu jewelry
• Shih Tzu coffee mugs / Shih Tzu mug / Shih Tzu mugs
• Shih Tzu garden statue
• Shih Tzu socks
• Shih Tzu merchandise / Shitzu merchandise
• Shih Tzu stuff
Labrador Retriever is one of the most popular breeds in the United States as they come in the top position in the list of most registered dog breeds in the US for more than 10 years.
Labradors are gentle, affectionate, cute, friendly & loyal and this makes them a great family dog, also one of the best dogs for children of all ages and they socialize well with neighbor dogs and humans alike.
They are peaceful with other animals and their highly intelligent and pleasing characteristic makes them easy to train. Exercising them regularly helps them to calm down and induce good behavior.
They shed a lot that’s why they need frequent grooming. Labradors are a heavy eater, that’s why one needs to keep a check on their diet or else they pose a high risk of obesity. The Lab is an enthusiastic athlete.
They need a good amount of exercise, not just a couple of short walks to keep physically and mentally fit. They can adapt to any climate due to their double coat. They enjoy jogging, swimming, boating, hiking, and many more activities. Labradors are excellent swimmers as their water-resistant double coat and possess an ability to tolerate extreme cold water for an extended period.
They possess a strong-smelling sense, this helps them to be used as detection dogs to track down thieves, terrorists, smugglers and black marketers. The Labrador Retriever did not come from Labrador, but Newfoundland. No doubt Labs are great hunting dogs, guide dogs, show dogs, therapy dogs, service dogs, sniffer dogs, rescue dogs and above all, great family dogs.
The Labrador Retriever stands from 21-25 inches at the shoulder and weigh between 55 to 80 pounds. Their short hair waterproof dual layer coat comes in yellow, black, and a luscious chocolate. Though black Labs are by far the most common color. Moreover, yellow Labs are often the calmest and most mild-mannered while the chocolate Labs have been very energetic.
If you own or love a Labrador, the most popular Labrador Retriever gift-related search terms on Google are:
• Black lab gifts / Black Labrador gifts / Black Labrador retriever gifts
• Chocolate lab gifts / Chocolate lab decor
• Labrador gifts / Laborador gifts / Labrador retriever gifts
• Labrador retreiver jewelry / Labrador jewelery
• Labrador retriever gifts for dog lovers / Gifts for labrador lovers
• Labrador retriever home decor / Labrador decor / Labrador retreiver decor
• Labrador gift / Labrador retriever gifts and collectibles
• Labrador necklace
• Black lab merchandise
• Labrador retreiver ornaments